top of page

Mon, Apr 29


Address provided upon RSVP

Texas Hold'em Charitable Tournament (1)

Friendly poker tournament to raise money for women of domestic violence.

Registration is Closed
See other events
Texas Hold'em Charitable Tournament (1)
Texas Hold'em Charitable Tournament (1)

Time & Location

Apr 29, 2019, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Address provided upon RSVP

About The Event

Come on out for a Texas Hold'em poker tournament to raise money for victims of domestic violence. The event will take a few hours and there is a buy-in of $30 per player. 70% of the proceeds will go towards purchasing bouquets of flowers for mothers of domestic violence this Mother's day. The remaining 30% will be split between the winner and runner up (10% to runner up. 20% to winner).

All levels of experience welcomed!

See you there!


  • Texas Hold'em Fundraiser

    Ticket sales will go towards purchasing and delivering 100 bouquets of flowers on Mother's Day to mothers who are victims of domestic violence. Please keep the receipt of your ticket purchase for your records, as this is a tax deductible donation. (EIN of Barbera Foundation: 82-3720526). No goods or services were received in exchange for this donation. No refunds on ticket purchases! Thanks!

    Sale ended



Share This Event

bottom of page