Sun, Feb 10|
Pick up location - Upon RSVP
Delivery of 10,000 Valentine's Cards
Deliver a batch of Valentine's cards to hospitalized children, disabled vets, and the homeless!
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2019, 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
Pick up location - Upon RSVP
About The Event
This Valentine's Day, our goal is to deliver 10,000 Valentine's cards to disabled vets, active duty military stationed overseas, children who are currently hospitalized, and homeless people living in Washington, DC. I need help delivering the cards!!
If you would like to deliver a batch of 500-1,000 cards to various homeless shelters, children's hospitals, facilities that support disabled vets, please REGISTER! We need your help!
- Pick up your assigned batch of cards at (Location provided upon RSVP).
- You will be assigned a shelter, hospital, non-profit to deliver the Valentine's cards to.
- Call up the facility to schedule a time to deliver the Valentine's cards. Make sure to deliver before Valentine's Day!!
- Take a selfie with the point of contact at the facility with everyone in the picture holding up Valentine's cards.
- Post the picture to Barbera Foundation's Facebook group page (www.facebook.com/groups/barberafoundation). Or simply e-mail me the picture(s) at (email@example.com)
We will be delivering Valentine's Cards to the following organizations:
- Children's National Medical Center: https://childrensnational.org/ -- 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 -- (202) 476-2120
- INova Children's Hospital: https://www.inovachildrens.org/ -- 3300 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042 -- (703) 776-4002
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital at Prince George's Hospital Center: https://www.mwph.org/ -- 3001 Hospital Dr, Cheverly, MD 20785 -- (301) 618-6974
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - Pediatric Hematology and Oncology: https://www.medstargeorgetown.org/ -- 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 -- (202) 444-7599
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center: http://www.wrnmmc.capmed.mil/SitePages/home.aspx -- 8901 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20889 -- (301) 295-4000
- Disabled American Veterans: https://www.ihelpveterans.org/ -- 1722 I St NW #210, Washington, DC 20421 -- (202) 530-9260
- Paralyzed Vets of America: https://www.pva.org -- 801 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006 -- (800) 424-8200
- CCNV: http://www.theccnv.org/ -- 425 2nd St NW, Washington, DC 20001 - (202) 393-1909
Note: Registration for this has a ticket price of $10. 100% of this donation (less online transaction fees) will go towards supporting this event and other charitable initiatives of the Barbera Foundation. Please keep the receipt of your ticket purchase for your records, as this is a tax deductible donation. (EIN of Barbera Foundation: 82-3720526)
10,000 Valentine's Delivery
This ticket allows for delivery of a batch of 500-1000 Valentine's cards to various organizations that support people in need. 100% tax-deductible. Registration for this has a ticket price of $10. 100% of this donation (less online transaction fees) will go towards supporting this event and other charitable initiatives of the Barbera Foundation. Please keep the receipt of your ticket purchase for your records, as this is a tax deductible donation. (EIN of Barbera Foundation: 82-3720526